- $750.00 rebate when you purchase or lease any new Toyota Camry (excluding Hybrid models), Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Tacoma or Yaris, between now and May 1, 2017.
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
How To Qualify:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college during the last two years
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
- At contract signing, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments
- The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications
*The Toyota Financial Services College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program are available on approved credit through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Eligible customers must provide proof of graduation from the following: (a) an accredited four-year college, university or registered nurse program; (b) graduate from an accredited two-year college or graduate within the next six months; or (c) be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program. (Toyota Technical Education Network program, and electrician apprenticeship/certification programs are also eligible.) Eligible customers must also meet credit approval requirements and furnish proof of present employment or proof of future employment. Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied on lease agreements toward the amount due at lease signing or delivery or capitalized cost reduction or the down payment on finance contracts. Limit one rebate per lease or finance transaction. Not compatible with the Toyota Military Rebate Program or iFi Program. Rebate valid on contracts executed between January 5, 2016 through May 1, 2017. College Graduate Finance Program is valid on the lease or finance of select new untitled Toyota models or on Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. College Graduate Rebate is only available on new untitled Toyota Camry GAS (excl. Hybrid), Corolla, Prius c, RAV4, Tacoma and Yaris vehicles. (TCUVs are not eligible for the Rebate Program). College Graduate Programs are subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Programs may not be available in all states. On eligible finance contracts with terms up to specified number of months for retail and lease and preferred option financing. Compatible with the special APR program up to specified number of months on the Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model). See dealer for details. First payment may be deferred for first 90 days on eligible new Toyota vehicles; finance charges accrue from contract date. Finance charges accrue from contract date on 90 day deferred first payment; deferral not available in Pennsylvania or in connection with the preferred option finance plan. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash.